The Foundation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the Senior Executive position.
Key responsibilities are:
- Oversee and manage the overall management of the Foundation which includes Board of Trustees meetings, Annual General Meetings, Audit Committees and other statutory activities etc.
- Design, manage and deliver quality and innovative activities and engagements that fulfil the objectives of the Foundation.
- Strategize and implement visibility and promotional activities.
- Aggressively carry out fund raising activities in order to build the financial stability of the Foundation.
- Build and strengthen network as well as corporate and public partnership.
- Has strong interest in the advancement of science and technology (S&T) and passionate in bringing the application of S&T to the society.
- Resourceful and has ability to review and synthesize literature and complex information, ask strategic questions and produce high quality actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in Malay and English languages.
- Sound judgment, tactful and sensitive to diverse cultures.
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has ability to work autonomously, and to multitask (i.e. plan and coordinate multiple projects) within established deadlines and parameters.
- Ability to work at all levels including dignitaries, government officials, experts, senior management, stakeholders and across multiple functions/ departments/ organizations.
- Candidates with qualifications in the field of science, science policy, social science or other related fields.
- Degree or Masters with at least 8 years of work experience.
- PhD with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have managerial experience.
Matured candidate with qualities of leadership and professionalism is required for the position. The candidate must also be a highly motivated, outcome-oriented proactive person, meticulous, analytical and has critical thinking, confident and upholds integrity.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one month.